Navigating our “new normal”: Tips and Tricks to Engage Students and Their Families (Social Workers CMICS)
Carron Montgomery will be presenting Navigating our “new normal”: Tips and Tricks to Engage Students and Their Families to school social workers in the Johnson County area as part of the Children’s Mercy Integrated Care (CMICS) Behavioral Health Learning Collaborative.
- The Importance of front loading on psychoeducation
- The Use of Metaphors and Menus/Art
- The“New World”: How to adjust expectations and bridging the GAP with parents
- The Power and Sources of Thoughts
- Resources: books, games, products